What does a job at I-Dock look like?
Is hospitality running through your veins? Do you make sure everyone leaves with a smile? Do you have the expertise to advise the guests on wines, cocktails or dinner options? And can you make sure that any event or night runs smooth? Then we’re looking for you!
You are the operational point of contact for our clients and suppliers. Next to that, you manage our team and make sure the service level is up to standard. You know what it’s like to train, coach, enthuse your colleagues. Can you see yourself in this role as Floormanager? Then don’t hesitate to contact us.
You’ll work at I-dock by Vitam, a trendy restaurant in a unique location at the cool IJDock harbour, close to central Amsterdam. This beautiful location features a fantastic bar and live music – and there’s even a hot tub on our terrace! We work hard, but we laugh harder! We take care of all food and beverage for the hotel guests. In addition, we are responsible for the banqueting, which means that every week we have several events happening. Not a day is the same at I-Dock!
We look forward to seeing you 38 hours a week. The working hours are flexible and you work both during the day and in the evening.
You love the hospitality industry and you go an extra step to give our guests an unforgettable experience.
As a cooperating manager you are busy on the floor for most of your shift.
We don't have to tell you that you are guest-oriented and communicative. Here's what you need to make this role a success:
- You have already gained the necessary experience in similar positions at comparable companies (preferable knowledge of the hotel industry);
- You are flexible and willing to work, both during the day, in the evenings and at weekends;
- You have an excellent understanding of the Dutch & English language;
- You have the necessary wine and cocktail knowledge;
- You are representative, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
What can you expect from us?
- Financial picture: of course a nice salary in accordance with the Horeca CAO, a collective health insurance with VGZ, a good pension scheme, travel costs based on KM fee.
- Development: professional but also personal growth is very important to us! That is why you get access to the online learning platform with many interactive training courses and learning paths.
- For your vitality: you can use the gym and our sups for free!
- Good food: we provide a nice staff lunch and dinner daily in the cozy canteen
- Fun & relaxation: fun outings with colleagues
Wij zijn Vitam, leuk om kennis te maken!
De ondernemende cateraar die genieten van goed en lekker eten centraal stelt en gelooft dat onze voeding een waardevolle bijdrage kan leveren aan het welzijn van de mens, de samenleving en de wereld. In meer dan 250 restaurants binnen bedrijven, campussen, ziekenhuizen en horeca, is het onze missie om mensen te verleiden te kiezen voor een verantwoorde en vitale levensstijl. Dat geldt voor onze gasten én voor onze medewerkers. We koken vers en met de seizoenen, en ons aanbod is flexibel en past perfect bij de unieke wensen van de gast. Iedere Vitammer krijgt de ruimte om zelf te ondernemen. Zo maken we samen een positief verschil met lekker eten en drinken. Iedere dag weer. Werk je mee aan de ultieme gastbeleving?
Heb jij de smaak te pakken?
Dan kijken wij uit naar je CV via de ‘Solliciteer’ button.